Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LV Handbags Outlet Stores,Discount & Free Shipping

I once made the mistake of telling a friend from UH to meet me at the Louis Vuitton next to the ABC Store and across the street from the ABC Store. Needless to say
we ended up at different LVs...and when counted, it was discovered at as of Feb 2008 there were three LVs next to ABC Stores and across the street from different
ABC stores.

But that is not the point of my review.

Back in 2004 (?), my mother found a gift card for LV that was like more than 5 years old. We went to the store to ask if they would still honor it and they did!
They were super nice about it, too. The bags also last forever. Great quality.
Mary is awesome!!! Nice old Chinese lady she takes care of me and my friends!!!!
This is one of the best LV stores you will find.  I was on vacation and thinking I will check it out with my man, there tax rate is 4.71% so I am thinking I will
save some tax.   We walked the Waikiki strip so many times and I am always thinking, this place is for Japanese tourists, we can just buy our stuff online or in the
City........

I met this sales person Chiharu, wonderful personality.  Anyways, I did find a bag and a passport holder.   She told me that if I bought 2k worth, she could send it
to me via FedEx for free and with no tax.  I am thinking, this is too good to be true.......

Hawaii is supposedly under international price system, so all their goods are cheaper than the immediate US 48 states.........

The bag I found was 1400 here and in Waikiki it was 1320, saved 80 bucks....The only problem was they have to ship out, can't take with you.........

Came back here and all of us ordered more thru the phone cause I was on their mailing list already.......

No comments:

Post a Comment