Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lv bags outlet, Lv bags, Louis vuitton handbags outlet

RIHANNA

w/o Chris Brown!

but instead:  LIL WAYNE

Rihanna, hunny, sweety...  your taste in men is awful.

But you can still stand under my umbrella-ella-ella anytime.

Just leave your entourage (and weezy) behind and we ride in my jeep, b:
In hopes to repair my merely 6 month old Eva clutch (the chain broke while under my arm.. WTF?!), I took it to the Ala Moana store to request a repair... Where they
treated me like dirt.  They were extremely rude, and in the end they quoted me 3 months to fix the broken chain!  It was such a small thing to fix, so that was a
ridiculous time frame.  I have heard other horror stories where they brutallsy judge you at high end stores, and I was finally a victim of this discrimination.
In my sadness, I called the Waikiki store for hope of a better quote, and low & behold... 3 weeks!  WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!  As soon as I got into the store, I
explained my situation and was quickly assisted by a manager.  She was so polite and professional.  She requested that I have a seat while she printed up a receipt,
and also offered water during the wait.  She returned soon after with my paperwork, and I was on my way.  They did call back in 3 weeks to tell me that my bag was
repaired and available for pick up, which was an effortless process that took no more than 10 minutes.  LV Waikiki is a lifesaver!

PS:  Parking in Waikiki usually sucks, but the meter parking in the lot off of Kuhio by the lunchwagons seems to always have stalls open.
Service was fantastic here - while I didn't splurge on anything, 2 girl friends I was with did. Not only is the tax only 4% in Hawaii, but their retail price is 5%
lower than in the states. I was very tempted to buy something just because of this fact, but the store manager was very nice and said that we could always place a
phone order and have it shipped over.

No comments:

Post a Comment