Monday, July 30, 2012

Cheap Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags USA Online Sale Outlet

We were shocked and pissed off, we asked to speak to their manager; luckily, the manager was pretty nice and understandable. She gave us the option to look at other
styles right away and did the exchange for us; I'll give them another star just for her service.

Not to mention I called one month ahead before my purchase for a wallet, it was out of stock; the S.A told me on the phone that it would be back in stock after a
week and she would call me when it arrives - never received a call back from them.

Overall, not a decent service store to shop at. I'll rather make a drive to SF download for future purchases.
Seems like the culture has changed at LV.  When did it become normal practice to bum rush the cash register for assistance? For the years I've been an LV addict, I
have always waited patiently at a display case for the next available associate.

Today I visited the store only to be bypassed by people crowding the register.  It was very disorganized.  Since LV products pretty much sell themselves, the
experience of purchasing one of their items was definitely not what it used to be.  I would have made my purchase at the Stanford LV, but they didn't have what I
wanted in stock. At the end, a very nice associate did help me with my guaranteed sale.
WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LOCATION. Order online lol.

haha First of love to all you people that have had the same experience as I have at this store. Second: I love LV and will continue to buy, just not this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment