Saturday, July 28, 2012

Authentic Designer LOUIS VUITTON HANDBAGS Outlet Online

on another note, the new location is better. it seems a bit more spacious then the previous joint and is it just me or did they get in trunks now.
It does not take 3 weeks to fix my sunglasses. You pop the gold bars and use a special tool. My sunglasses are $700 and have been sitting in the stop for nearly a
month.

I found it incredibly frustrating as I have had to call over three times to get any issues resolved.

This LV is a hit or a miss and to make matters worse they are remodeling and still have my sunglasses. I can not get ahold of them until they open their temporary
store soon.

I can not believe how LAME this is. The only reason I even attempt to give this place 2 stars is that one or two of the employees make the difference. The location
is convenient and typically they have everything I need in stock.

Looking back I might just have to travel to Palo Alto more often for better service
It's quite confusing how this place has such bad reviews.Every time i go with the hubby we get greeted by security and sales associates right away.Short and to the
point, the serivce here is great.
Really?! How did this location manage to get any positive feedback. I will make this review short and to the point. The salesperson that was "helping" me was rude
and snobby. I felt like she did not want my business so I left and bought my bag at Stanford instead. Sometimes I wonder who hired these idiots.
Really bad customer service here...just because I am wearing yoga pants and flip flops does not mean that I don't have money. Sales people repeatedly walked right
by me to help other customers FINALLY someone helped me she was nice and I ended up picking a bag that I loved but they didn't have the size I wanted so they
ordered me one. In order for them to order one and reserve it you have to give your credit card information which I did. They charged me for it when I picked it up
and then I looked through my bank statement and saw 1 week later they charged me for the bag again...double charging is a big no no my book. I called and they
quickly took care of the problem so I give them credit for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment