Tuesday, July 17, 2012

louis vuitton handbags

Then last year, they must of figured it out, no longer do they ship out to the 48 states, only within Hawaii......   :(

But their prices are still cheaper and so is their tax rate, so if you are on vacation, splurge and you will end up saving in the long run.....
I like the selection in this store but it's always jam-packed...I'm not even kidding. It's like a freaking zoo nonstop unless you go in the morning or dinner time
when all the tourists are eating.

If you need some help, ask for Jean Bang...the tall Asian dude with nice style. He's really helpful and won't hesitate to give you great service. Most of the people
there are just on the lookout for Japanese tourists to make their commissions on...so annoying
This is what I expect from a high end store.  Wonderful service, nice and friendly!!  (You think you automatically get that when you drop 1K+ on a purse but it is
too often not the case). 

This store is right in the heart of the Waikiki busy shopping strip and a few stores down is Chanel.  It is a huge store with 2 stories (didnt go up).   Womens
goods on the right,  clothes on the left, and men's stuff on the top.  I was immediately greeted by Stephen who was uber knowledgable and friendly (not in a fake
kind of way). 

He showed me around and I asked him if they had anything that was not sold on the mainland.  He said no.  (I missed out on the 30 inch watercolor that was sold in
Hawaii only a year ago so I was hoping there be something here).  He showed me around and offered me water and a refreshment! (never had that b4).  I had a
Bloombury on and he asked me how it was working for me.etc...engaging and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment