Sunday, July 22, 2012

LV Bags | Learn and Find Facts About LV Bags Online

I love my Louis Vuittons! always had excellent service whenever I'm lucky enough to drop $$$ on their luxurious bags *droools* and they know how to take good care
of their clients I've even received hand-written postcards from the salepersons that sold me the LV bags thanking me for my business and if I needed any more
assistance they'd be glad to help
They stole $700 from me but the fiance is happy so that's all that matters. A surprise gift from here beats all the ABC crap you could bring back to your loved one,
plus it settles them if you've just bought yourself an $800 DSLR!
I will never forget my experience here. It was one of the best ones yet! I knew what I wanted and I was in and out of the store. I came around 9pm since they close
about midnight at that time. There were still so many tourists. I made my purchase and walked back to my hotel as fast I can since the streets of Waikiki aren't
usually safe, especially if you're walking around with a 600+ bag. A week after my purchase, I received a letter from one of the associates that helped me. I was
definitely wow-ed! It's a good way to bring me back to that store again with that kind of excellent service!
Woo-hoo!  Christmas in Hawaii was a blast.  And you know what?  Mostly everything in Waikiki is OPEN on Christmas day and that includes...LV!  My sister, cousin,
and I hung out with our favorite SA, Sandra (miss you already!), on Christmas nite in the VIP room.  We drank our champagne and ate the chocolates....Sandra spent a
couple hours with us.  We got to see a beautiful limited edition bag (only 200 made).  It was the Galliera made out of Tatami mat.  My sister bought some cute shoes
and my cousin bought 2 bags (in addition to the 1 bag she bought earlier in the week.).  I left empty handed...oh wait I got my free LV candle, a good buzz from the
champagne and my big island candies chocolate fix!!!  See you again for Christmas 2009 Sandra!
Bunch of cherry picking snobs! Don't go to this LV store.. just move along and make your way to Gucci. Ask for Jason, he'll set you up and make sure you're taken
care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment