Tuesday, July 31, 2012

louis vuitton outlet - USA Louis Vuitton Official Website - LV Official

Bought a gorgeous new clutch I had been eyeing for months. Took a while to get an associate, holidays, I understand. Got home realized, oh, there's no box. They
only put it in a felt bag and then sealed the shopping bag. Sneaky Sneaky.  I've bought from locations in Las Vegas and Boston, and both gave me boxes and flawless
service. All the other locations let me look at the bag they were giving me before they packaged it up for me.

Got home realized no box. Called LV (probably got someone at corporate instead) and explained I didn't get a box. She said they typically are not issuing boxes
anymore, but if you really want a box, just come back with the original receipt no problem. I wanted the box because I like storing them that way.

Showed up with my original receipt. Explained to the associate that I called and was told I could come in for a box. She went on to tell me how "Boxes are for gifts
only." You know what I thought in my head, "Hey, guess what, this IS a gift. For MYSELF!" She obviously has never bought gifts for herself. Sad. So she then
proceeds to say, but for you this time I will. Gee thanks for doing me the favor, considering I was told I could have one over the phone already. Honestly, how much
does the box cost in comparison to what you pay for the product. Lady I will buy the box lol.

Associate leaves, gets my box. Says I hope you enjoy your clutch. I say, Yea, I will. BTW I want to look at the Syracusa bag. Associate's face lights up thinking
she's going to make a sale. Love the bag, I'm buying it at a different store. I just wanted to try it on thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment