Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet Haya Liverpool

Hey this store rocks!  The staff is great, enthusiastic and not pushy.  They actually give you the time to make up your mind without acting like you're wasting
their time.  Most of the customers here are tourists from all over the world but it's great shopping in this store.
awesome customer service!! plus, 5 stars for being cheaper than stores in CA and for having cheaper sales tax!!
I really love this Louis Vuitton with passion! The reason being is that the service here is awesome possum, literally. Being from the bay, my boyfriend and i were
on vacation in Waikiki and I decided why not spoil myself on vacation and do a hefty amount of shopping starting with Louis Vuitton? I came here, everyone in the
store was very kind and generous. Never too pushy, but always trying to help. Now that's what I call customer service! Totally more considerate and nicer than the
Louis Vuitton workers in San Jose. The gentleman that helped us was a man named Keiko who was awesome. I don't know how else to describe him because he truly was
awesome. I ended up purchasing a purse from him and he was real kind and told me that since sales tax is cheaper in Hawaii than the mainland that he would give me
his business card and I can order on the phone personally through him with a cheaper sales tax. How sweet is that? After my visit to the LV store and my
tear-jerking departure of Hawaii, I came home to a postcard from LV Waikiki sitting on my desk and what do you know! It was from Keiko. He wrote a postcard thanking
me for being a valued customer and that if there's anything he can do for me in the future don't hesitate to call and ask. That totally made my day :)
The service here is getting a lot better. I went in there a few days ago and although it was extremely busy, all the associates acknowledged those who were waiting
to be helped. The sales associate that helped me out was Andrew; he was friendly, patient and knowledgable. I will make sure that he is working the next time(s) I
decide to make a purchase at LV.

No comments:

Post a Comment