Monday, July 23, 2012

LV bags wholesale,LV bags on sale,lv bags replica

...and off we went. Total browsing time within the store? Id say a good 10 minutes. Amount of help received? NONE.
Granted this LV store is open until 11pm every day (!!!!) I can't help but drool over the gorgeous LV bags they have here. Apparently this is the No. 1 LV store in
the nation -it's on a busy corner smack in the middle of Waikiki wading with a bajillion Japanese tourists and everyone in between.  I like that the prices are 5%
lower than on the mainland, I usually buy my LV here rather than the mainland but one downer is that I can't take the beautiful boxes with me :(
So its a new year and new me so why not treat myself to something nice right? I went in knowing exactly what i wanted and nothing was going to change my mind but it
did. I looked upstairs and downstairs and a friendly sales associate came up to me and asked me if i needed help. I gladly said yes and she helped me look at the
wallets i wanted to see and even helped me look at the matching purses. I was stumped. I had originally went in to grab a wallet but i than debated on if i should
get a purse instead. I kept looking around unsure and the sales lady waited there patiently with me and always asked if i needed help. After a long hour of deciding
i ended up getting a wallet i didnt think i would get but i love it and couldnt be any happier about my decision. She was very patient and friendly with me and
never rushed me. She also didnt judge that i didnt have the money for it because of the way i was dressed. This is the first LV wallet ive ever purchased but i look
forward to buying the matching purse when i get the money for it. Over all im happy with everything and i cant wait to go back and buy my purse. :)
Wow! This location you need to come 3 visits to get at least 80% Customer Service! I came to exchange and waited 20 minutes for someone to service me.. But as soon
as Japanese tourist came in she went straight to them? So I was just waiting at the counter for another employee to only tell me she was going to have someone
assist me. A male employee finally came and had no smile and body language was so aggressive that I felt bad that I was bothering him. I asked to see 3 handbags in
different rooms and again he made ugh noises and made me feel so uncomfortable my heart didn't want anything. He held the handbags as if it was cheap...I asked if I
could see any books because a lot aren't displayed he said " There all being used"? Okay, he didn't even look... Well I left with getting a credit back of the
difference for a handbag I didn't even want... I just wanted OUT! He did mention for me to come back because they were really busy? I finally returned and got 100%
service after telling them my situation! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment