Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Discount louis vuitton handbags on sale

Eugh..so after walking away with two new bags at Gucci down the way from LV I walked into the store after my husband insisted I walk in and see If there was
anything that would catch my eye. I walked in and no one batted an eyelash or offered any kind of assistance. No "Good Morning Miss".. NOTHING.

So I browsed and looked around. Hmm.. 5 minutes later.. still no help. I glanced around and people were standing in place in front of their stations still willing
to help me with a thing. Were they insulted that I just walked in their store with two humungo Gucci bags? Pssh whatever.

So I actually found a bag that I liked (discovered it on my own and tiptoed myself up high enough to grab it thank you very much). I was actually considering the
purchase when the hubbs said, "Eff this.. I'll buy if for you online. I'm not going to give any of these bitches the satisfaction of a commission. Lets go"


Love this store. I come here every time I'm in Honolulu. They have great customer service and their sales associates greet you right away. You don't feel the
pressure to purchase anything when talking to them and they don't judge you (even though you're in a tank top and shorts and sweaty from sunbathing). They are just
so genuinely nice showing you their products. I came here looking to purchase one particular bag, but then my sales person suggested a new Louis bag that recently
came in. I feel in love with it when I tried it on and I could not decide between the both. Needless to say, I left with both and a big smile on my face. I love
coming here because the prices are a bit cheaper than the mainland and tax is half of what it is back home. A month after my purchase, my sales person sent me a
thank you card. How nice of him. I will so back again, and again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment