Sunday, July 29, 2012

Louis Vuitton outlet store online offer Authentic cheap usa louis

This LV store confuses me just as much as many of the reviews on here indicate. It's in the mall, and not the most upscale mall in the world, but they certainly
have an attitude that I haven't even found on Rodeo Dr in LA.

I've been here numerous times because I end up with LV purchases elsewhere but require some services, personalization or accessories here. Usually the male staff
seem to be nicer and far more helpful than much of the female staff. I'm not sure why this is since either way I'm spending money. They don't really care too much
about you when you stroll in, especially if you're not wearing anything nice, however it's different for the men that work here since once I had an urgent need to
do a surprise bday present for someone but I was wearing my gross gym clothes. Not only did I not get turned away but it turned out to be one of the best
experiences I had there.

The sales associates are just on and off sometimes. You never know.

As for stock, they typically have an ok selection here, not many people walk into this store and walk out with goodies so ... I guess that says it all.
I agree with most of the reviews here, their services need huge improvement.

My boyfriend bought me a purse here about 2yrs ago and the service was alright, so giving one star here.

I bought my boyfriend a men's wallet for Valentine's Day this year but he didn't like it because it's too big; he did put money in to see how it looks like when he
got it. However, he didn't use it and put it back in the box. He then went back to the store with me yesterday trying to exchange it to another style that is
smaller and compact; when we first talking to a female S.A., she found the dollar bills in the wallet and immediately said that the wallet has been used. We tried
to explain to her that we indeed didn't use it, she insisted we did and told us that there's no way she can exchange it. Come on! You can TELL from the wallet and
it's still brand new! My boyfriend said, "You can't really expect genuine sincere service from this company, it's all about money. So when Jay-Z steps into the door
and treats them like shit, I don't feel sorry for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment